When it comes to apartment living, sometimes you compromise with the kitchen area. Storage is always a pain, there is never enough room for everything you need. But thankfully, with these kitchen storage hacks, you’ll no longer have to pull your hair out trying to rearrange the pots and pans.
- Use the inside of your cabinets to store measuring cups
- Create a pegboard for pots/pans/various kitchen tools
- Use a magnetic strip for knives
- Out of cabinets? Create shelves on open wall space
- Use magnets to hold spices on refrigerator
- You can even use magnets for baskets on the sides of your refrigerator!
- Hang pots and pans from the ceiling
- Kitchen cart for extra storage
And another DIY site here!